Hot Cocoa and Baby bels, May 12, 2019

10:42 am, Sunday, May 12, 2019

#3

Heya sweet peas! It's always cloudy in the morning and sunny later in the day, which sucks because I love waking up to the sun on my face. Anywho, for some reason I woke up at 7:30 am this morning, 7:30 AM. I normally wake up at 9 am on weekends, but really? 7? At least I was able to read some "Black Bullet" and snuggle with my cat Leena, but it's still strange. The sky is starting to clear up now, and I can see the blue of it. The sun is still hiding though. Oh wait I jinxed it, the sun just came out! I think I might go on a walk today, I haven't done that in a few days. 

I've been sitting on my bed drinking hot cocoa and eating mini baby bels. My mom always calls the baby cheeses, and since she talks really fast I used to think she was saying baby Jesus. Haha our lord and savior baby bels cheeses. 

I wish I had a pen pal, I used to but they stopped sending me letters after a while. Maybe I could start using the wax from the baby bels to seal the letters. Oh! Maybe I could get a stamp with a star or a flower on it! 

Anyways I'll talk about my walk later,

Valrii, over!

Comments

  1. Yum, I love baby bels.
    Now everytime I eat one I'll think of baby jesus lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Going To The Library, May 11, 2019

Introduction, May 10, 2019

Back from a Walk and my Drunk Mom, May 13, 2019